Friday, November 26, 2010

He Blogs on a Friday Night (@MellanK)

But not just any Friday night: the day after Thanksgiving. I live near a mall. There was no traffic backed up preventing me from entering my apartment complex after work, which was fortunate. Still I don't want to press my luck by venturing out. Perhaps it's a stay in with Pixar DVDs night?

Tonight's topic is a shout out to my Twitter BFF @MellanK. We've discussed her before. Today she helped me with fashion advice. She's always got my back:

Kristen Mellan (@mellank) 11/26/10 12:49 PM
OPI's Lincoln Park After-Dark is def my go-to nail polish. If you like wicked dark purples, check it out!

Bob Thompson (@el_Bobbo) 11/26/10 3:18 PM
@mellank thanks for the tip

Kristen Mellan (@mellank) 11/26/10 3:23 PM
@el_Bobbo knew you were dying to know☺ hope you had a great holiday!!

Bob Thompson (@el_Bobbo) 11/26/10 3:24 PM
@mellank I did! You?

Kristen Mellan (@mellank) 11/26/10 3:34 PM
@el_Bobbo nice relaxing holiday so I can't complain! Hope to see ya soon! We need another tweet-up!

And she's right. We definitely need another tweet up soon, before we're competing with Christmas parties. In the meantime, please, visit @MellanK's Tumblr and sample some of the music that rattles around in her head all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment